So you want to be the best?
Kim White – British Diving Manager:
This is what it takes to make a top diver.
4. Self belief
5. Mental toughness
7. Be selfish
What at the key areas to work
on every day?
2. Take off work
3. Entry work
4. Correct skill progressions
5. Spend more time on weaknesses than on your strengths
6. Concentrate on correct technique (attention to detail)
7. Be patient, take time to break down skills into their component parts
8. If you don’t like something, get to like it by doing lots!
Date to be different:
1. Make every dive count!
2. Add variety to your diving, using poolside and other work stations
3. Divers be self-sufficient (take responsibility)